I hope he does a better job parking his vehicle than Quinn Ewers did!!. . . his car to get to the stadium?
Someone's smoking something and I don't mean smoking meat in the lots.... smoking?
That was the other QB11.... smoking?
Ha I saw the first post and was going to post this exact meme
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying