What tweet
Read on another Duke board that someone got a text from a source that Amile broke his foot and is done for the year...
God I hope not!!
Read on another Duke board that someone got a text from a source that Amile broke his foot and is done for the year...
God I hope not!!
Read on another Duke board that someone got a text from a source that Amile broke his foot and is done for the year...
God I hope not!!
I would be pleasantly surprised with any news other than it's broken at this point.Read on another Duke board that someone got a text from a source that Amile broke his foot and is done for the year...
God I hope not!!
The twitter talk is literally a pizza delivery guy that said he was ok crutches
What does this mean?
Not a possibility.I was initially worried about an achilles
I do not see any of these rumors anywhere. Where are you all seeing them? All I see is it is the same foot and will be xrayed to see what is wrong.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games