Seems like he had a good visit and really likes Pike but is still going to check out Temple Oregon and forget the other school
My bSeems like he had a good visit and really likes Pike but is still going to check out Temple Oregon and forget the other school
Please for future reference keep premium info on premium board. Thanks!
Please for future reference keep premium info on premium board. Thanks!
not the point. He heard it on the premium board. Period. smhLol, he can get that information from anywhere, and said a pretty generalized statement. Not like he shared exact quotes. I could of made up what he said by searching twitter or something
Yea that's kind of what I was going for general statement that I thought was public knowledge at that point days later. Oh well next time I just won't say anythingPlease for future reference keep premium info on premium board. Thanks!
Lol, he can get that information from anywhere, and said a pretty generalized statement. Not like he shared exact quotes. I could of made up what he said by searching twitter or something
Frosted Flakes is clearly a mid major level cereal. Do we really want a Frosted Flakes eater? Any available guards who eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch?Latest report his he woke up this morning and took a shower, then went for some breakfast. Had Frosted Flakes with 2% milk. Sorry @Richard Schnyderite hope I’m not sharing premium info here...
Frosted Flakes is clearly a mid major level cereal. Do we really want a Frosted Flakes eater? Any available guards who eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
We're in the running but gotta beat out some power players.
I haven't the slightestAny estimate on his Oregon playing time?
This actually kind of looks like a breakfast cereal ad.Funny because he just formally announced Oregon on twitter. Good scoop.
Thanks. I do the best I can.Funny because he just formally announced Oregon on twitter. Good scoop.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN