Anders Behring Breivik - the Norwegian Mass Murderer

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
Ok…in the U.S., I'd probably be considered by most to be a "soft" on crime. I'm against the death penalty, for instance. I know that's a minority position, and I'm not here to argue its merits…just trying to kind explain where I am ideologically.

With that said, even I find this f'n nuts. First, Breivik's sentence was unbelievably soft - 21 years for killing 77 people. Second, I read today that he "has won a place to study at Oslo University from his cell."

I'm just saying…if any long time enemy asks you to go on a trip with them to Norway, I'd politely turn them down.

Wow! What is wrong with the people of Norway?!
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,046
19,196
113
They need some more vitamin d in their lives I guess. The half years of no sun is making them crazy. 21 years? Wow, that's absurd.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
From what little I know about their justice system, once his sentence is nearing completion, the prosecutors there can petition the court to extend the sentence. My guess is that he's actually going to die in prison, but they have to go through the motions nonetheless.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight