Anime

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
Navigating my way through the Naruto series! I read the manga years ago past Zabuza and loved it. Anybody else a Naruto fan?

Anime? Cosplay? Let's go!!!
 
Last edited:

MikeRileyGBR

Senior
Sep 27, 2016
822
407
0
Navigating my way through the Naruto series! I read the manga years ago past Zabuza and loved it. Anybody else a Naruto fan?

Anime? Cosplay? Let's go!!!

Currently recommend Hell’s Paradise and Dead Mount Death Play in this current season on crunchy roll. Demon Slayer as well (that’s the more hugely popular one)
 

RedMyMind

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2017
12,390
1,506
0
 

BigRedTed

Sophomore
Nov 20, 2021
1,529
187
63
Pokemon anime ended a couple months ago after 25 years. I remember watching season 1 as a kid. I feel old lol
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced