For those interested, DevilDJ has done a good job of keeping up with that Twitter account in the Carolina Way thread. It seems that user is a former member of the disciplinary committee if I'm not mistaken.
Impressed with how DevilDJ has been all over this, especially now that something seems to be happening.
no problem.Thanks dbav! Let's go ahead and lock this thread up. DJ does a great job and I simply looked at the guy's twitter page. I'll leave the updates to him.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple