another senior THANK YOU! 2 SEC West Titles later...

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
will only be a part of his 5th NCAA Tourney appearance this season > SEC West

C

Cains Major

Ervin was falling into the same **** as Sharp. Not as bad, but still screwed up. TIME to FLUSH! and Stans did.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
he had to go. But we did suffer the year after he left due to no PG. Jamont and Edmonson were terrible.

I'd still rather be apart of 5 straight NCAA Tourneys though. An SEC West co-champ and an NIT bid isnt much to brag about

sparky36

Mar 3, 2008
All that crap that went down with Charles Rhodes and Walter Sharpe in 2004-05 - I wouldn't be surprised if that was egged-on by Ervin. He had an awful attitude, and I'm glad he left before he was potentially a bad influence on Jamont. As far a "5" NCAA appearances for Ervin, come on. He was on the bench for Arkansas in 2005-06. A "part" of that team? Please. He surely gave them quality competition in practice, but screw that. Regardless of the NCAA bids, players ENJOY cutting down those nets and winning a title. Ervin got to do it once, coming off the bench with an EXCELLENT starting 5. We wouldn't have done well in the SEC with or without him in 05-06, but we probably would've done better last year (his MSU senior year) with him. But he's a punk and a loser. I was never one to boo him while he was at State - I saw potential, but not smarts - but with his sorry attitude, I was happy to see him go.</p>

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
"Regardless of the NCAA bids, players ENJOY cutting down those nets and winning a title"

Most players would rather play in the NCAA Tourney than win the West and go to the NIT...and most fans too

Jobu1972

Nov 16, 2005
And you, his biggest fan, are probably the only person to even know that GE would be playing in five straight. NCAA 'appearances' are exactly right, and no one remembers those who simply showed up and then went back home except those who can use the stat to weight their only argument that hasn't been blasted into idiocy.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Arkansas isn't exactly a lock for the NCAA Tourney. Yeah, they're on the bubble and probably would make it if the season ended today, but if they go one and done in the SEC Tourney and there are a few upsets, in conference tourneys, they might be NIT bound.

Just sayin'.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
Why does Coach34 get any respect at all on this board. He is such an *******. Other people get banned for way less then this dickhead constantly vomits onto this board. I don't get it. <17> Gary Ervin and his 5 NCAA appearances. This dickhead is actually reveling in the fact that the nut puncher has gone to 5 NCAAs while we are celebrating our western division domination and noone is giving him complete hell for it. <17> you coach, you are an *******.