Ant population

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,207
3,766
113
And I am guessing there was a gov't funded grant for this research?
Well if it wasn’t I’m certain there are at least four proposals for mega grants being hastily being drafted that will be approved now that this data has been released.
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
Well if it wasn’t I’m certain there are at least four proposals for mega grants being hastily being drafted that will be approved now that this data has been released.
16,246,891,372,223,491 ... 16,246,891,372,223,492 ... 16,246,891,372,223,493 ... what? Now I lost count!
1 ... 2 ... 3 ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: jp3272
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him