Can anyone give a rundown on this year's new additions: name, size, position, expectations?
I thank you.
I thank you.
Going to update this real quick for you.Can anyone give a rundown on this year's new additions: name, size, position, expectations?
I thank you.
Good post,We lost nothing.
We picked up Christian Gurdak (6'9" VT) a major upgrade at center. Figures to be a average/ slightly below average B1G Center. C Darin Buca (KSU) will give us some height, and shot blocking as a capable back-up. That is a huge improvement in the middle.
PF Will Sydnor (6'8" Manhattan), PF Diego Garavaglia (6'7" Ulm -Germany played little), G Darrin Smith Jr. (6'7" CCSU) are rolls of the dice but certainly no worse than we had last year. I wouldn't be surprised if our final roster move is for a starter or a defensive specialist.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet