My dad left my brother and me a bunch of old coins. Some are really interesting, but nothing of any real value. You should be able to look their value up online. Be careful, however, since there are a surprising number of slight variations. Good luck!Found a few ww2 era coins, any extra value due to silver content? Tia.
Numismatic - let's just say I am a little disappointed it doesn't mean what I was hoping it would.
Dressed? So that explains why everyone was trying to put stamps all over me.I’ve gotten into trouble a few times for the way I’ve dressed at philatelist conventions.
Dressed? So that explains why everyone was trying to put stamps all over me.
Hint: They’re all dead now.Did they lick you or the stamps?
![]()
Thanks PA. I am in State College. Most of them are circulated. Some are uncirc. in the plastic containers. A lot of the silver is circulated but very good - in stacked plastic containers.Where are you located? I assume the loose coins in bags are all in circulated condition. Those would probably be purchased either by weight ( for the Pennie’s) or by ratio of face valu to price ($1 face value: $15-$19 price). Older nickels in this condition can also be sold by weight.
as far as the coins “in books”, I’d take them to a coin dealer and have them graded if hey look to be in better than average condition.
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here