Anyone else feel this way?

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,806
17,689
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClemDent

York cock

Junior
Jan 21, 2022
520
330
63
I’m obsessed with YouTube these days. So much content of real people doing real people stuff, educating and teaching how to do awesome things… I love YouTube
 
  • Like
Reactions: atl-cock and Skuddy

atl-cock

All-Conference
Jan 18, 2022
3,622
1,818
113
I’m obsessed with YouTube these days. So much content of real people doing real people stuff, educating and teaching how to do awesome things… I love YouTube
Technology is value-neutral. Up to us to use it in a responsible manner that works well for us as individuals. :giggle:
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game