Anyone interesting in learning more vav the Beaver Stadium proposal process:

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Listening to the tape (yes, I know I'm showing my age) is bloody damn scary primarily because it provides a window on how (the rest of) PSU is run.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
Any high/low lights you can share?
1. Barry asking for some information and being dismissed by an unidentified member, "you don't need that, we already know what we're going to do."

2. The explanation of the $70mm for winterizing and plan development. No itemization was done. BoT was simply told that $30mm would be for winterization and $40mm for plans. Barry thought that was a lot of money (at $40 million how do I (Barry) get into this planning business). and, of course, it went to other things that were neither. As a frame of reference on "winterization" look at what the Brewers were considering for American Family Field...a whole lot more for a lot less.

3. the: "deferred maintenance" alternative that went from $200mm to $300mm, back to $200mm. One of the items was construction of a "Beer Garden." Deferred maintneance? Maybe for the rick.

4. What passes for financial analysis, which isn't much more that third grade arithmetic.