I may have two in Section 121, row M. I'm trying to get confirmation from my son but I may not know for sure until Saturday morning. These are the VIP, center stage package. I paid $210 for the pair.last minute decision to go. Obviously still tickets available, but if I can find some better tickets, I’d like to.
last minute decision to go. Obviously still tickets available, but if I can find some better tickets, I’d like to.
My extras are yours if you want them.
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4