"I think it is about 500. Don’t quote me."
I hate parking decks too but decided to roll the dice and selected the deck as my first choice for parking. Green has become a hassle with students parked there and so many spots blocked off for VIP. Of course that was during normal days. The ticket site said that all season ticket holders would be assigned green by default unless they selected something else. I’m going to assume that maybe VIPs will be moved to the deck and green will have more space this year.
Oh okI did end up choosing the deck for parking because my seats are very close to the exit that empties out right next to the deck. Last season, by the time I got around the front of the RAC and to my car the traffic was already backed up. Plus I heard parking will be at least $15 per game and season pass comes to $12 a game. So it kind of made sense.
The only incline would be in the deck itself - whether taking stairs or walking up the ramps of the deck itself.We have parked in the Green Lot for years. But, I have had some recent mobility issues and getting up the incline from the lot to the RAC could be uncomfortable. Is the walk from Deck to RAC a flat one, or is there a similar incline? Thanks.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana