Are Dinks still a Thing?

troutrus

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
865
1,197
93
Been cleaning out the attic so the kids won’t curse me too much when I’m gone. 😳IMG_0859.jpeg
Came across this Dink. I was a freshman in ‘66 at the Ogontz Campus. I don’t ever remember wearing it, as it wasn’t enforced. Perhaps it was a bigger deal on the main campus.
Do they still issue these?
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,787
14,662
113
 

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,107
1,712
113
The campus might like it for their archives (I went to the "Land of Oz" myself, about 8 years later).
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern