I do. Teams are always awesome in July and early August.View attachment 231610
Remember when someone posted this?
And it'll take both downs.
There's only one tossup and that's Mizzou. Sucks that Tennessee, and especially Arkansas, have clearly improved while our program seems stuck in the mud at Muschamp levels of ineffectiveness.View attachment 231610
Remember when someone posted this?
Beamer Ball!!! Shanked punt and missed PAT. That's JV stuff.That extra point nonsense is unacceptable in major college football.
Am I the only one who hates the weird formation shift on extra points?That extra point nonsense is unacceptable in major college football.
Think positive, it'll be 24-9.Unless we get a turnover or something, it's 28-9 at half.
I see a split between Mizzou and UK. I can't see 6 wins at this point.Other than Vanderbilt, which SEC teams should we absolutely be favored to beat? Maybe Missouri at home?
It does seem pointless.Am I the only one who hates the weird formation shift on extra points?
Truth. BUT, he doesn’t have Oklahoma talent blocking or receiving for him either.Not gonna have to worry about Rattler going pro. We'll have him for 2 seasons unless he transfers some place. He ain't an NFL QB.
Truth. BUT, he doesn’t have Oklahoma talent blocking or receiving for him either.
We just have to be patient and keep our staff intact as much as possible, Hate to say anything positive about Dabo but that`s what they did.
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida