Arky outfielder arrested

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,802
1,541
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.

Who has not been arrested near a hot dog stand at 2 AM...
 

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,227
731
113
"Police reported that Webb was arrested near Yancey’s hot dog stand on Dickson Street just after 2:00 a.m."

How fitting - I didn't know Yancey ran a hot dog stand in Arkansas.

I figured he got all his hot dogs at rest stops.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense