I agree. I think Grello will take over the starting 174 spot sooner or later. That said Pagano is excellent depth at that weight.
Maybe I’m not remembering well, but Pagano appears bigger and stronger than Grello. Well bigger anyway.
I agree. I think Grello will take over the starting 174 spot sooner or later. That said Pagano is excellent depth at that weight.
Is Schoop a transfer from Edinboro? If so he was a favorite for NCAA championship at 133
Is Schoop a transfer from Edinboro? If so he was a favorite for NCAA championship at 133
You and me both. Shocker.I’m in shock about Van Brill losing by Tech to Shoop. What the hell happened?
You and me both. Shocker.
Took one for the pin pool? $$$$Van Brill pins Lipari for 3rd place
Mulligan gets 3rd and gets back at Caywood 5-1. Real good tourney for Mulligan!Mulligan gets Caywood for 3rd place. He was dominated last week by him. Mulligan has wrestled tough this tournament
Mulligan gets 3rd and gets back at Caywood 5-1. Real good tourney for Mulligan!
I was hard on Mulligan last week and will say think he bounced back nicely and took 1 seed to the end too. Good day for him and Grello.Mulligan gets Caywood for 3rd place. He was dominated last week by him. Mulligan has wrestled tough this tournament
Beats the starter in the finals of a tourney? Grello earned his start at 174Does Grello get a shot at 174 now? $$$$
FWIW Grello pinned Lock Haven 174 today. $$$$Beats the starter in the finals of a tourney? Grello earned his start at 174
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?