Article on Penn State fly fishing program

CFLion

All-Conference
May 11, 2023
451
1,164
93
I bought a fly fishing baseball cap several years ago after a fun weekend in the streams there. Had it on my backpack going through TSA in Raleigh a few years ago. The agent looked at it and said “I had no idea fly fishing was a college sport”.
 

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113
I fished Spring Creek a few times. Mostly when I was just getting into fly fishing. Ran into some pretty good fly fishermen. Including one guy who tied his flies for the evening on the spot using a vise on a chest pack. 25 years later, I still couldn't tie the simplest of patterns like he did.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses