Shot even, don't drink on the course or much at all. I would be a big disappointment to many here on the board, esp Cpeer.Sounds like you played golf today and had a couple of pops on the loop.
Good on ya.
Shot even, don't drink on the course or much at all. I would be a big disappointment to many here on the board, esp Cpeer.Sounds like you played golf today and had a couple of pops on the loop.
Good on ya.
Don't drink? Sounds like yer a mooslumShot even, don't drink on the course or much at all. I would be a big disappointment to many here on the board, esp Cpeer.
You sound like Sean HannityI've said multiple times that all of this is missing the boat entirely. Everything is focused on affordable insurance, not affordable health care. The entire model is flawed and in my mind it starts with published pricing for everything. You can go compare insurance plans based on how much it will cost you and how much is covered in that cost ... but you can't do that before you go see a doctor for anything or have a surgery.
I can go to a portable van and get blood tests for $25, why does it cost my insurance $400 when I get the same thing done at my doctor? It is things like that that need addressed. Insurance should be for catastrophic incidences, not routine visits.
You sound like Sean Hannity
WV Sports Football
Observations: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State