As much as I hate losing like this...

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
Give me a Mike Riley 9-3 team vs a Blo Pelini 9-3 team for the rest of eternity if I have to choose. I'm pretty pissed at our coaching staff right now, but I'll take them every time vs Blo and Co. as our coaches. But we do really need to fix our line play on both sides. Got owned today on the LOS.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC