Assistant coaches?

BK_TO_THE

Junior
Jan 11, 2010
92
279
0
The name I have for DC isn't AC. I don’t have premium, so I don’t know what the rumors are.
In fact, I’m curious, because the name that I have, I haven’t heard mentioned at all. He has RU ties.

If the name that you have isn’t premium info, then why don’t you just share it instead of posting an obnoxious “look at me” thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUbacker

smitty7215

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2015
51
49
18
Ted Knight and Mr. E-D...

1st place B1G here we come



Look at Lacey in the background....hire her
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy