Atlanta Braves-best way to get their games

Big Sheep81

Feb 24, 2008
My in-laws spend all baseball season watching the Braves. MIL could be a manager! They quit Direct TV satellite due to cost and now piggy-back my YouTube TV. Looks like the Braves have changes how most of the games are broadcast. Is Direct TV streaming or Fubo TV the only way to get most of the games?

I'll be the hero son-in-law if you guys can solve this.......

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
My in-laws spend all baseball season watching the Braves. MIL could be a manager! They quit Direct TV satellite due to cost and now piggy-back my YouTube TV. Looks like the Braves have changes how most of the games are broadcast. Is Direct TV streaming or Fubo TV the only way to get most of the games?

I'll be the hero son-in-law if you guys can solve this.......
Maybe the Bally’s app.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Fubo. It's $60/month. They are hung up on that? Seems like if that's a big hobby of theirs, they would invest in that cost and cut back somewhere else.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I'm guessing like most of us they are in the Braves home territory; but in the off chance they aren't then the MLB.tv single team plan could be an option.

Here's the page to find the blackout area by zip code if anyone needs it.

One more drawback to YouTube TV is that they still don't have the MLB Network.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Mississippi getting a Braves blackout is always amazing. Zero point. Are there any VPN work arounds?

Braves Dawg

Sep 16, 2009
I use DirecTV Stream to watch the Braves since YouTube TV dropped the RSN's. To my knowledge, that and Fubo TV are the only ways to watch them streaming.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Pirated feed, your local cable company or the 2 streamers already mentioned.

Bally's app doesn't work for Braves games unless you already subscribe to one of those services mentioned above.

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
Mississippi getting a Braves blackout is always amazing. Zero point. Are there any VPN work arounds?

Yes. And if T Mobile is your carrier, MLB TV is free. Military and government employees can get a discount through GovX too.

Not that the in laws would do this, but you can watch pretty much any sporting event worldwide using https://www.vipleague.la/
It has a lot of pop ups, but just X out of them and never download anything.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I use DirecTV Stream to watch the Braves since YouTube TV dropped the RSN's. To my knowledge, that and Fubo TV are the only ways to watch them streaming.
Directv stream is the way. I get every single game, but I do live here in GA. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Sportive app. All free. Watch a quick commercial before each game and that’s it. NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA Football, and NHL

you’re all welcome

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

Big Sheep81

Feb 24, 2008
Thanks fellas. They live in southeast Mississippi and are in the blackout zone. I'll prob just hook them up with FUBO and hope for brownie points...

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
They can look directly at the blackout but when it gets partial they’ll need special glasses.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They can look directly at the blackout but when it gets partial they’ll need special glasses.
the guy hbo GIF by High Maintenance