Please get rid of the live streaming threads and don't allow more. They have infected the football forum as well.
OFC
OFC
I tried cleaning things up here. My admin tools aren't working at The Lounge or FB board. Sorry.
I agree that it's a pain to have to keep ignoring those spamming losersI used ignore also but it's a hassle to keep doing it over and over. OFC
Thanks!!!I got the threads for the hoops board but also don't have admin access on the Lounge or FB board. Sorry guys.
I think it had to be some sort of automated program that did it, i cant see one person having that much time to just flood some messages board, but who knows i'm not a tech guy.I just went over to the Lounge. Wow. Don't people have better things to do?
The Lounge probably won't survive past this. My guess is that it gets shut down altogether.
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 commits played in Week 8
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT