if the Heels pull it off, I'm thinking you need to create a one shining moment video with unc pic of Hairstons cars, pics, the Graves article, the mouthpiece article, sacs moments, AFAM enrollment pics etc. etc. it could prove to be quite epic.
if the Heels pull it off, I'm thinking you need to create a one shining moment video with unc pic of Hairstons cars, pics, the Graves article, the mouthpiece article, sacs moments, AFAM enrollment pics etc. etc. it could prove to be quite epic.
He's already "Da Man"!You'd be the Coach K of this forum. GOAT status if you pulled that one off.
And no, you're still not getting my Bud Light.
If this one is good I'm sending you some support funding OAD.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple