Audi Crooks

Gio2dahouse

Senior
Aug 10, 2025
226
423
63
Audi has entered the portal with 10 Iowa st players. Sheesh! Hypothetically would you want her as your starting Center?
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,890
8,240
113
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
 

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,034
2,233
113
Some schools seem to have a bottomless pit of money for NIL. I wish it were us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jriv23

Emisare

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2021
491
1,149
93
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
Bring back six on six and we’d be cooking with gas. :ROFLMAO:
 

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,535
2,645
113
Her weakness is on the defensive end when you pull her away from the basket. She was exposed against Syracuse and the freshman from Syracuse was taking it to her. I would rather have the freshman from Syracuse which I know she is not leaving then her.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football The Tar Heels Turned Belief Into Results in Ranked Victory Over Pitt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Pittsburgh
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football What Bill Belichick Said After UNC's Win vs. Pittsburgh
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC Secures Pivotal Win in Pittsburgh