Are we sure on the commit time?
Starting to get painful.
![]()
I guess while I'm waiting....
![]()
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
Damn, are you the administrator on the Caddyshack gif site? You've got a faster trigger than Dirty Harry.
C`mon guys it is 3pm central time just like I stated earlier in the thread.
I work in an hour, and I'm here waiting for a 17 year old make a decision. Gotta love college football.
What, no Caddyshack reference? A self-banning is in order.. :Cool:
Kind of like that guy that has been "on the crapper" at work refreshing twitter so long that the hot coworker knocked and asked if everything was coming out alright!?
Announce already!!
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State