Awa!!

KevH

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
3,343
2,076
113
I can’t wait to see her play. I hope it is soon!!!
Thought she'd get in today. At one point, I saw Coach Co go over to her on the bench, and Awa laughed and shook her head"no". ☹️
 

KevH

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
3,343
2,076
113
Awa, China, Miller and Adams- quite a good mix.
CW is building something special.
🤞🏽 Let’s hope so. I have my concerns, but overall I think the program is trending in the right direction when it comes to roster improvement.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDiddy777
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways