Awesome Nike Gift

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,648
9,720
113
Quick backstory...

Apparently I tweeted something about Caitlin Clark after her last game at Iowa. I honestly don't tweet much but felt the need to that day I guess.

Fast forward. Nike basketball sent me a DM asking if they could have my address for a "little surprise" based on that 2 year old tweet. I did some research to see other got the message and they sent me a link that took me directly to a page from nike.com so I thought it was legit.

Totally forgot about it until this morning I get this giant package on my front door. It is litetally 3/4 of the height of my 5 year old. I have specific instructions to not open until Christmas.

It is taking a lot of restraint!

Thank you Nike and Caitlin!
 

BigDonkey

Sophomore
Jul 3, 2025
75
121
33
Quick backstory...

Apparently I tweeted something about Caitlin Clark after her last game at Iowa. I honestly don't tweet much but felt the need to that day I guess.

Fast forward. Nike basketball sent me a DM asking if they could have my address for a "little surprise" based on that 2 year old tweet. I did some research to see other got the message and they sent me a link that took me directly to a page from nike.com so I thought it was legit.

Totally forgot about it until this morning I get this giant package on my front door. It is litetally 3/4 of the height of my 5 year old. I have specific instructions to not open until Christmas.

It is taking a lot of restraint!

Thank you Nike and Caitlin!
WTF ? Make sure you report back and tell us what it is.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,250
9,440
113
Quick backstory...

Apparently I tweeted something about Caitlin Clark after her last game at Iowa. I honestly don't tweet much but felt the need to that day I guess.

Fast forward. Nike basketball sent me a DM asking if they could have my address for a "little surprise" based on that 2 year old tweet. I did some research to see other got the message and they sent me a link that took me directly to a page from nike.com so I thought it was legit.

Totally forgot about it until this morning I get this giant package on my front door. It is litetally 3/4 of the height of my 5 year old. I have specific instructions to not open until Christmas.

It is taking a lot of restraint!

Thank you Nike and Caitlin!
Could you post that tweet so that we can copy and paste?
 

citizenHawk1

All-Conference
Jul 10, 2025
408
1,032
93
Well?

 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,613
27,244
113
Quick backstory...

Apparently I tweeted something about Caitlin Clark after her last game at Iowa. I honestly don't tweet much but felt the need to that day I guess.

Fast forward. Nike basketball sent me a DM asking if they could have my address for a "little surprise" based on that 2 year old tweet. I did some research to see other got the message and they sent me a link that took me directly to a page from nike.com so I thought it was legit.

Totally forgot about it until this morning I get this giant package on my front door. It is litetally 3/4 of the height of my 5 year old. I have specific instructions to not open until Christmas.

It is taking a lot of restraint!

Thank you Nike and Caitlin!

 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Ohio State