Ball movement

ouchmyknee

All-American
Nov 10, 2006
3,942
6,613
91
It’s weird that this has looked like two completely different teams this season. One team moved the ball and assisted on made baskets. That team could beat anyone. The other team didn’t move the ball at all and hardly assisted on made baskets. That team was tough to watch.

I can’t figure out why we don’t pass the ball around. Way too much dribbling. I’m excited for the upcoming tourney run, but hope we install a while new offense next season. I think we will based on some things I’ve heard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GORU2014

Shell21

Heisman
Mar 23, 2004
37,162
26,268
113
McConnell is the worst at this . Young is horrible at it too but at least he scores . Caleb pounds the rock for like 20 straight seconds most possessions . He has to be our lowest offensive efficiency guy . Paul is guilty of this too a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUShea
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced