Agreed and can't really fault the kid for it either.I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO
I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO
I think he just got a great seat for free in Cameron. Unless he goes to FSU I'm guessing that'll be the last time he's ever in Cameron.^ maybe just the opposite. Maybe Bamba looked out on the floor and saw Amile and Tatum playing and knew that would be him bc either of those 2 will be there next year.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games