Agreed and can't really fault the kid for it either.I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO
I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO
I think he just got a great seat for free in Cameron. Unless he goes to FSU I'm guessing that'll be the last time he's ever in Cameron.^ maybe just the opposite. Maybe Bamba looked out on the floor and saw Amile and Tatum playing and knew that would be him bc either of those 2 will be there next year.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries