@dukehokie was calling him that on the last Emergency podcast!Can we call him The Stallion, since he's Italian? Oh yeah!
@dukehokie was calling him that on the last Emergency podcast!
Yes and yes!Dammit, I forgot that!
Will we get an EPC every time we get a commitment? If so, I demand more commitments ASAP!
I think we'd be really, really lucky to have Paulo and Brakefield as our forwards next year.
If Baldwin commits and one of them decides to transfer, I’m hoping it’s Brakefield that stays. Think he has the more upside over Coleman, but I could be wrong.
He's built to play either position. K loves the hybrid 3/4 guys: Battier, Singler, Winslow, Ingram etc. Offensively Brakefield should have no issue, I do worry about him defensively (as a freshman) guarding quicker guys out on the perimeter.I know he's been listed as a 4, but wouldn't Brakefield play more like a 3 for us?
That’s correctI just hope we get that Baldwin commitment. Isn’t his dads team the presumed leader at this point?
Brakefield is the freshman I'm most high on. Even more than Johnson.
Can we call him The Stallion, since he's Italian? Oh yeah!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look