Banks?

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,623
9,662
113
Did I miss him getting hurt or coaches decision for only 11 minutes.

I know he started and got off to an okay start with 6 and 4.

He did have 3 fouls but I don't remember him playing in the 2nd half. I will fully admit I was still watching the end of the US soccer game and the Hawk game at the same time.
 

The Big Z

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
2,046
3,960
113
Tavion has a history of bad knees. Maybe (guessing) we got off to the good start and he just wanted to see what the other guys can do. He knows what he has in Tavion.
 

DukeSlater

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2023
2,157
4,918
113
I'm not sure Iowa needs to rest its starters to face Chicago State. But I guess we'll see . . . if you wanna check it out on BTN+.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?