Banshee on Max

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,131
10,603
93
I got a free preview of Max this last week and watched "The Knick" On Demand on my days off work. Love it. I remember hearing that Banshee was good also. Anyone recommend it?

Looks like Max has some more original programming coming next year in "Quarry" and "Outcast" which is Robert Kirkman new series. It might be interesting to see what he would will do without restrictions of cable TV.

Think I might add Cinemax for the $7 a month.
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
Banshee is a pretty fun show, if you can deal with a few plot holes. I think the final season starts in February.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
That little Amish girl gone bad........ she makes me have impure thoughts. I should would like to churn her butter, build her barn, pump her water and feed her chickens if you know what I mean.

(I haven't watched the last season or two, I'm not even certain she's still on the show.)
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship