Yes. Good start. It's a total rip off of "Patriot" on Amazon Prime, which is fantastic.It's been pretty hyped and I thought it was pretty good for a pilot. Henry Winkler is awesome is everything he does and Bill Hader is a Tulsa guy.
Anyone else catch the first episode?
I'd have a hard time thinking of one better. That guy is beyond genius.I'm a couple behind but it is great. Such a great cast. NoHo Hank is one of the best characters on TV IMO.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight