Bars pre SHU game?

davidcb0030

Redshirt
Oct 3, 2014
15
13
0
Hey All,

Sorry for the slightly OT thread... Me and a few friends have tickets to the SHU game Saturday. Does anyone know of any local bars open before the game to grab a beer or two before heading over. I know Kelly’s corner is always open early any others?
 

Ruthinking

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2011
2,170
1,997
113
Hey All,

Sorry for the slightly OT thread... Me and a few friends have tickets to the SHU game Saturday. Does anyone know of any local bars open before the game to grab a beer or two before heading over. I know Kelly’s corner is always open early any others?
There’s an Applebee’s 2 miles away in Piscataway that is probably open.
 
  • Like
Reactions: littlenis5

InGregITrust

Senior
Sep 29, 2004
995
562
93
Olive Branch opens very early for football games, but not sure if they do that for hoops games.

Unfortunately we will not be open but we will be in attendance at the RAC! I recently posted something to see if anyone would like to come by and watch the Minnesota game and no one showed up.......I can't imagine a Saturday morning would be much better to bring the bar staff in early. Maybe someday !!!!!
 

RU at the shore

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2005
4,836
1,668
0
Love tailgating. About 20+ years ago, gathered about 10 friends to tailgate before RU v SHU at the Brendan Byrne. Didn't think that one through. It was fracking freezing. I stood outside by myself for an hour while everyone else sat in the car. Good times. We lost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GORU2014

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Unfortunately we will not be open but we will be in attendance at the RAC! I recently posted something to see if anyone would like to come by and watch the Minnesota game and no one showed up.......I can't imagine a Saturday morning would be much better to bring the bar staff in early. Maybe someday !!!!!
If only I still lived on Stone Street..but those days long gone...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4