Makes no sense. This is why there is a Baseball-specific forum. Just like a Women’s sports-specific forum.I was wondering why it was so dead over here over the weekend. Seems we're competing with the premium board.
Wtf?![]()
Not really the point of my post but ok.Well, it's not that hard to believe that people are not into baseball in mid February while winter storms are happening.
Sorry about that.Not really the point of my post but ok.
I think those who pay for premium feel they should converse on the board they're paying to have. Some do both of course, but especially with the secondary sports, the pay board will be busier.Makes no sense. This is why there is a Baseball-specific forum. Just like a Women’s sports-specific forum.
I'm not bagging on my Cardinal brethren. I'm glad to see that folks were interested in what was a really important weekend of games since we likely will not have a ton of rpi building games until ACC play starts.I think those who pay for premium feel they should converse on the board they're paying to have. Some do both of course, but especially with the secondary sports, the pay board will be busier.
Just a theory.
My previous reply was an attempt to say that I , and perhaps others, will be more active here when we get our eyes on the games.I'm not bagging on my Cardinal brethren. I'm glad to see that folks were interested in what was a really important weekend of games since we likely will not have a ton of rpi building games until ACC play starts.
Maybe it started before the one over here.![]()
Yeah,I get that.My previous reply was an attempt to say that I , and perhaps others, will be more active here when we get our eyes on the games.
Cardinal Sports Football
Cardinal Sports Game Day Thoughts: Louisville vs. NC State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Ja'Hyde Brown, Florida visit & Texas pursuit: Louisville's top WR commit continues with process
Cardinal Sports Football
Davin Wydner ready for Louisville football if his number is called on Saturday
Cardinal Sports Football
Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. NC State
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend