I’m going with this . Feeling wooly for the first time this yearWe've got some swag and with some good weather this could be an epic weekend.
I'm going with the sweep.
If that feeling last more than four hours, call your Dr!I feel it in my loins.
Just not sure yet what that feeling tells me?!?!![]()
The weather isn't going to be optimal.......We've got some swag and with some good weather this could be an epic weekend.
I'm going with the sweep.
Based on the obvious, if we don't sweep Mizzou. we should go no further in post season.Dawgs win 2
I actually feel better about winning two against Ole Miss in Starkville than I do about sweeping Missouri on the road.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar