Baseball vs Bama

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
Sad way to lose a game with a wild pitch for the winning run for Bama. Thought we had this in hand but did some dumb things with runners in scoring position. Tried to move 2 runners over with a bunt and popped up to the pitcher - our fundamentals are lacking. I cringe every time Veach comes in as reliever when we have the lead although he didn't throw the WP which lost the game.

Anon1711720666

Mar 29, 2024
Sad way to lose a game with a wild pitch for the winning run for Bama. Thought we had this in hand but did some dumb things with runners in scoring position. Tried to move 2 runners over with a bunt and popped up to the pitcher - our fundamentals are lacking. I cringe every time Veach comes in as reliever when we have the lead although he didn't throw the WP which lost the game.
I agree - we gave the game away!

Feb 24, 2024
When we left the bases loaded T8 I knew we would lose.

Sweetwatergolf

Jan 20, 2022
Sloppy fielding and horrible at plate with runners in scoring position. Need to win tonight.

Sweetwatergolf

Jan 20, 2022
Two awful games. Crazy how this team finds ways to blow games.
Need this game today, hopefully someone lights a fire on this team.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
Two awful games. Crazy how this team finds ways to blow games.
Need this game today, hopefully someone lights a fire on this team.
If it's going to be Kingston, someone will have to pull him away from crunching numbers on the computer and make him a coach instead of the analyst he really wants to be.

Reactions: Sweetwatergolf