... to this board over and over when it’s clear you’re a garbage heap school/state/people nobody on the planet gives two sh*ts aboutThe Hawks are coming!
Didn’t we hear the same snide during the basketball season..The Hawks are coming!
I don’t believe so. Iowa wasn’t chasing Nebraska is the basketball standings. I forgot this isn’t the fun table. I forgot to include aDidn’t we hear the same snide during the basketball season..
I don’t believe so. Iowa wasn’t chasing Nebraska is the basketball standings. I forgot this isn’t the fun table. I forgot to include a.
They are definitely short on pitching pitching. This is what will knock em out of the Big10 race.pitching still not quite where it needs to be. Let's at least get the Sunday win.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State