Basketball Contributor?

DanceAppreciationTA

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2015
1,127
1,119
0
Just curious but is Rivals looking for a Rutgers contributor?

I'm subscribed to the other site and Matt Agnoli would be a great person to poach since people here actually care of basketball vs that wesbite
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

seels2662

Heisman
Aug 16, 2005
24,929
17,846
113
Yes Rich is our guy, does alot of basketball, but the majority of people who signed up for this site is for football so he is pulled in that direction as well.
 

DanceAppreciationTA

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2015
1,127
1,119
0
Oh my bad Richie, I had no idea you were doing BBall as well...I've just recently got into the basketball program and hate that his work on 247 gets no traction...figured someone from here might want to reach out to him...but I might be overstepping since I have no idea if he even wants to move over here
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
If SP can replicate what CA is doing the basketball interest will grow. I think he's going to do great
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
Yea it's just not as crazy as football is now you can't make up stories to report on
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games