basketball rules - granddaughter learning them

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
we watched our granddaughter at BB camp today and as part of dribbling they covered the rules. tonight she watched some of the bama uconn game and ket saying that was traveling or carrying or double dribble. she the asked me if the rules she learned was only for the young girls.

Reactions: PSU1969A

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
we watched our granddaughter at BB camp today and as part of dribbling they covered the rules. tonight she watched some of the bama uconn game and ket saying that was traveling or carrying or double dribble. she the asked me if the rules she learned was only for the young girls.
Smart girl.
Enjoy watching her play.

OL

Fac

Oct 12, 2021
Don't let her watch the Pro's.

• Haha
Reactions: OhioLion

IrishHerb

Oct 13, 2021
Even in today's WBB champiopnship game ... lots of walking, carrying, etc.

Mister Magoo

Oct 12, 2021
Hope your granddaughter enjoys the sport. Enough of the comments about walk/carry. They’re not turning the clock back. It is what it is. Sports can be a great outlet for kids.

My grandson is 14 months old. I hope he likes sports 1/2 as much as I do. Class of 2041. Big fella was 32lb when he was a year old. Pretty tall too. Not fat. Just big. Big coconut too. Like Papi. I’m thinking 3-Tech DT😉

Reactions: Fac and LionJim