Basketball Tickets

KeithK7624

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2006
4,151
3,022
0
i have tickets for tomorrow’s game but I can’t find the email. Can the ticket office resend?
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
When you bought the tickets, did you provide an email address and password. If so, you can probably log into the Rutgers ticket site and redownload your tickets. If not call the ticket office.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubigtimenow

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I believe they can replace them at the window as well. I thought they did that for football.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?