31 flavors, 50 different shades, and all heart.
OFC
OFC
I see you noticed that baskin rivers comment from Vitale too
Bump. This made my weekend ODD. I hope you're feeling better.
I stole DevilDJ's pics and made some additions.
![]()
![]()
OFC
If you so called "old guys" weren't on here I wouldn't enjoy being on this board nearly as much.Yep...I thought it was kinda funny, but I make some mistakes that are doozies myself...so it's more like poking fun at all of us old guys.
OFC
If you so called "old guys" weren't on here I wouldn't enjoy being on this board nearly as much.
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition