BC

CardX

Heisman
May 29, 2001
255,207
20,208
81
Vandy, dare I say, is beatable. They are having a slight off year. Still very good, but the Cards will be coming in confident. I like the setup.

We’ve reached a point where it’s one game at a time. Go get this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: earsky and Bardman

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I literally lost track of this series because I thought it was a Friday-Sunday series.

Crazy week of fast and not-so-fast horses. @CardX hit it on the head. One at a time. I've been especially frustrated this season because I thought the veteran pitchers would lead the way. There are a bunch of first and second year guys that are growing up right in front of us. If we can get the vets back we might have a little something .
 
  • Like
Reactions: PushupMan

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
Can Hartmann can hold onto that confidence from his great performance Sat? If Forbes can stay healthy. Can Liggett find his groove? It comes down to pitching - period.
 
  • Like
Reactions: earsky and Deeva

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
Can Liggett find his groove? It comes down to pitching - period.
Ole Miss got their pitching going late 2 years ago and rode it after being one of the last teams in. Not saying that's coming but the offense just needs a little help and this could get interesting.

Btw,I think Ligget has something in him that tells me he's not done yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State