Spates has got to be the worst announcer that is familiar with the sport. He is obviously knowledgeable, but his understandable bias makes him come across as clueless.Here's an update.... spates is even more insufferable than normal. My ears are bleeding just listening to that cheerleader.
Just my opinion, while the guys did what they needed to, I just got the sense they were a little disinterested. Maybe I'm off but it just seemed that way. They are as good as a dual team as I have seen in a while. OU wrestled hard for the most part.... I just can't understand how they got to this position without the administration seeing this direction and stopping it before they did. Someone fell asleep at the switch!
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston