Been seeing these circulating around here at work!!
You could be right. I looked at it wrong when I first saw it. I thought Duke was listed with the other schools but now I see that Duke is at the topNah, I think maybe it was started by a Duke fan!!
I can’t figure out for the life of me why Duke is associated with having bandwagon fans. Duke is the biggest brand in college basketball so naturally you are going to have fans from around the Country. It’s like that with the other Blue Bloods also except maybe Kansas.I cannot for the life of me figure out who is distributing these things!!!
I can’t figure out for the life of me why Duke is associated with having bandwagon fans. Duke is the biggest brand in college basketball so naturally you are going to have fans from around the Country. It’s like that with the other Blue Bloods also except maybe Kansas.
Oh lol! My badIt's just a joke!.....a guy layed it on my desk, but it was NFL related. I changed it to BB.....it's just a jab at opposing fans.....an application to leave their junk team and get on the train!! We usually do these and hand them out to people whose team lost over the weekend!
Not unx. You know all of their fans graduated from there.I can’t figure out for the life of me why Duke is associated with having bandwagon fans. Duke is the biggest brand in college basketball so naturally you are going to have fans from around the Country. It’s like that with the other Blue Bloods also except maybe Kansas.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness