I guess OSU found room. Or they didn't and he wants to pretend like he's turning them down. What a disappointment, seemed like he was ours for a while there.of Ohio State and Maryland... I thought he was RU as long as OSU didn't have room, what changed?
They will cut others before him I'm sure, he's a 4*Maryland has 28 commits, btw.
They will cut others before him I'm sure, he's a 4*
Durkin is a hell of a recruiter. Named recruiter of the year if I remember correctly.Maryland has a killer class coming in.
If I'm not mistaken, I think 2 or 3 of their commits will be enrolling early and won't count towards next year's class.
Bridgeton is almost as close to College Park as to P-way in more ways than one. Our self imposed hole is deep and one receuiting cycle will not dig us out.
of Ohio State and Maryland... I thought he was RU as long as OSU didn't have room, what changed?
I do not condone the bashing. In this case i honestly saw 4 people...one said "boooo", and then tweeted sorry just like to seemkids stay home.Ok were the jokers that started harassing him on Twitter?
SMH
M Bell's tweet nails it. I do also get caught up in the stupidity ss well. I don't think fans are pounding the fact they are going somewhere else, just can't take losing a player needed and wanted so much
Agree, but he got about 4 tweets at him and then fired that off. Honestly there was very little reaction from the RU crowd on this, just 2 or 3 knuckleheads.
Don't know if I agree. In a player's decision hierarchy:The saddest thing of all, there is like 1 Maryland fan who even knows who Bell is on Twitter.
Adults tweeting their emotional reactions to most things is cringe-worthy, unless they have some sort of personal stake--such as a coach reacting to a recruit committing to their team.Adults tweeting 17-18 year olds regarding their college selection is super cringe-worthy.
Especially to a Md??? Not that Umd is a bad school but in our own number 1 media stage he could've been a builder leader in his home state!?! It baffles me !!!M Bell's tweet nails it. I do also get caught up in the stupidity ss well. I don't think fans are pounding the fact they are going somewhere else, just can't take losing a player needed and wanted so much
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN