Congratulations to Ben Johnson, but doesn't he still have a few years of eligibility on the NU football team?
I thought it was for Basket Ball Isn't he Minnesota Gopher BB coach?Congratulations to Ben Johnson, but doesn't he still have a few years of eligibility on the NU football team?
I thought it was for Basket Ball Isn't he Minnesota Gopher BB coach?
Thanks for fleshing out the full bio on this versatile gentleman. To that end, I should note that he also wrote "The Fox," though historians have forever misspelled his surname. Also, the date of publication calls into question whether the author was actually a defensive back for the Cats. The book was published in 1605.
Exactly. Yes I know that he was OC for Lions but funnier and more like the Bears if it was BB coach
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment